Daniels Furniture - Review about Frigidaire Fftr1821Qb Top Freezer Refrigerator from Chino Hills, California
Four months after buying a Frigidaire refrigerator from Daniel's the door handle broke.They sent a service technician to look at it and he tells me it's covered by the warranty but needs to order it.
Daniel's calls me the next day and tells me it's not covered because it's cosmetic. Cosmetic? Is door handle there just for looks? No, it has a purpose which is to open and close the close.
Daniel's will not replace the handle and suggested I contact the service company that they sent out if I want to buy the handle.
The same company that said it was covered, Daniel's doesn't want to replace the handle.Never will I buy from them or recommend them.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Fftr1821Qb Top Freezer Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Looks as though top was put together and sewn by a 10 year old, plaid fabric not matched at either front or back seams, missing pattern match by over 3..."
- "I was there today. The place was a mess. All tables and seats were filthy, the floor covered with food, spilled drinks and trash. The food prep area was..."
- "Just because it states that there is an Official Company Response on a review; don't be fooled that L&T actually care about your experience. The company reached out by not..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."